Microsoft Outlook plays a vital role in today’s fast growing technology. Outlook application is meant for internal communication purpose within an organization. Microsoft has designed and released several versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 versions over years. Among these different versions of Outlook, many users are using 2013 version of MS Outlook application in their Windows systems for communication purpose.
Just imagine that few or all the emails from your Outlook 2013 is missing and so you could not see the emails in the inbox of your Outlook profile. Corruption to Outlook PST file can result in deletion or loss of important emails. This can happen due to various reasons, some of the important factors behind Outlook 2013 not showing emails are discussed briefly below.
- Abrupt termination of Outlook application can result in deletion of few emails from your Outlook 2013 folder
- Without your knowledge, while erasing unwanted emails from your Outlook 2013, you may accidentally delete few important emails using Shift + Delete keys
- When the size of PST file crosses its maximum limit of 50 GB, then it results in the corruption of the file due to which some mails get lost or deleted from Outlook 2013 folder
- Virus or malware attack on PST file, compacting PST file, formation of bad sectors on the drive where PST file located, Outlook application malfunction, operating system crash, hard drive crash, etc. are some of the factors behind deletion or loss of emails from Outlook 2013
Is it Possible to Recover Missing Emails from Outlook 2013?
Are you worried about emails not showing in Outlook 2013 profile? Then, just relax, because Outlook 2013 missing emails can be easily recovered using Remo Repair PST software, which is an expert Outlook PST repair tool that repairs corrupted PST file and recovers lost or deleted emails from Outlook 2013 in few clicks. You can test the performance of the software by downloading and running its free demo version, which has all the features as that of complete version except for saving repaired and recovered PST file.
Why Remo Repair PST Tool?
- After running the demo version, you can preview repaired PST file and recovered emails
- Apart from emails, it can also restore deleted or lost contacts, events, tasks, journals, RSS feeds, and many more items
- Advanced option “Find PST File” helps users to find PST file on their computers those who don’t know the exact location of PST file in their system
- It is compatible over different versions of Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc.
- Besides Outlook 2013, this utility can be utilized to repair PST file and recover emails and other items from other versions of Outlook such as 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 versions of Microsoft Outlook
- It fixes large sized PST files and OST files. This software is also efficient in repairing password protected PST files and recovering encrypted emails