External hard disk drives are helpful for data transfer and data backup, which is similar to traditional hard drives but is connected to Mac computers with interface cable like FireWire. No doubt FireWire external hard disks are backbone for all Mac users to back up all their data during operating system installation or reinstallation and other scenarios. But, the problem occurs when FireWire external hard drive not recognized or detected by Mac after the reinstallation or installation of Mac OS. Actually this happens due to various errors like RAW drive is not initialized, drive cannot be accessed, drive is not formatted, etc. when the hard disk drive is severely corrupted
How to recover data when FireWire external hard drive not detected on Mac?
FireWire external hard drive not recognized implicates that the data stored in it is inaccessible and has gone forever. Most of the users go panic in such situations. But no need to be panic, as FireWire external hard drive not recognized Mac can be easily fixed by using Remo Recover software and extract all files within couple of clicks.
Remo Recover – software to be used when FireWire external hard drive not recognized on Mac
Remo Recover is an ideal solution for a query like how to recover data from FireWire external hard drive not recognized on Mac machines. This software is equipped with sophisticated scanning algorithms that scans your entire drive deeply and recovers entire data from FireWire external hard drive with ease. To restore your FireWire external hard drive data, all you need to do is download and run its free demo version on your Mac system. Once it finishes the recovery process, allows you to view the recovered files with its in-built Preview button, thereby permitting you to evaluate the tool before purchase. If you are satisfied with the tool after previewing the recovered files, then purchase the complete version and save the recovered files at your desired location
Additional features of Remo Recover tool:
- With Remo Recover, one can easily retrieve files from unrecognized hard drive, USB drive, memory card, thumb drive, and other storage devices
- Data from formatted, reformatted, corrupted, and damaged hard disk drives can be retrieved with this tool
- Supports data recovery from different file systems such as RAW, HFS, HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, and FAT32, and also supports different types of hard drive interfaces like SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, SSD, etc.
- Compatible on different versions of Mac OS X such as Sierra, Yosemite, El Capitan, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
Now, let us have a look at scenarios in which Remo Recover tool comes handy:
- Abrupt ejection of external hard drive from the computer can crash the drive in turn making your data inaccessible
- File system corruption or partition table corruption can result in loss of files from FireWire hard drive
- Incorrect way of partitioning or repartitioning FireWire hard drive can make whole data unreadable
- Formatting the hard drive intentionally or unintentionally without taking any data backup
In addition to the above mentioned scenarios, there are many circumstances in which you may not be able to access your data from FireWire external hard drive. Whatever may be the scenarios, you can easily retrieve all your data with the help of Remo Recover tool, which is a non-destructive and safe tool that recovers all your files without modifying their original contents