Hard drive is a storage device used to keep personal and application files in a safe and secure way. It is used to store images, audio, video, Office document file, PDF file and so on. Sometimes users reformat the drive in order to access data that are not compatible with older file system. There might be chances for file system corruption and finally ends up with data loss. Can anyone suggest how to recover data from a reformatted hard drive?
Remo Recover software is an essential application used to recover data from reformatted hard drive. With the use of this data recovery tool, you are able to recover media file, document file, archive file, spreadsheets, etc. It recovers data from hard drive working on NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 and EXFAT file systems. This software is compatible in recovering data from corrupted, damaged and broken hard drive. Apart from reformatted hard drive, you can also recover data from reformatted pen drive, memory card, flash drive, external hard drives, etc.
Reasons for data loss from reformatted hard drive
- Sometimes user formats file system from FAT to NTFS or NTFS to EXFAT in order to improve the system performance. If any error occurs during file system conversion then it ends up with data loss situation
- While installing or reinstalling operating system user reformats hard drive in order to remove incompatibility issues in new operating system. There might be chances for corruption of file system which results in data loss
Under such severe condition, you can use this software to overcome above mentioned scenario. This software is capable in recovering reformatted hard drive data in few simple steps. You can use this tool on all the versions of Windows operating systems.
Steps to Perform Reformatted Hard Drive Recovery
Step I: Download Remo Recover tool on your Windows system or laptop. Then install and launch this tool to recover reformatted hard drive.
Step II: Once you click next button, you have three options available on main screen. Click Recover Drive button in order to restore files.
Step III: Then you have to choose “Formatted/Reformatted Partition Recovery” button and press next button in order to proceed with the recovery process.
Step IV: The software starts scanning entire drive and within certain period of time you have lists of recoverable files. Select the files that you want to recover and press next button.
Step V: It also allows user to preview recovered files on system. With the licensed version, user can save recovered files on desired location.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- Compatible with all the latest version of Windows operating systems
- Recover 300 file types including RAW files from several brands of digital cameras
- Save Recovery Session allow user resume the recovery process anytime
- Sort out recovered files from reformatted hard drive according to file signatures
-  7 technical support is available for users while recovering files from reformatted hard drive