File Allocation Table is the file system which is mainly used for exchanging the data between the computers and devices. Dividing the hard drive into more than one storage unit is known as partitioning and the units are called partitions. These partitions are recognized by the system as a separate drive. Each partition will be having a separate file system in which it save the data in those partitions. Types of file system supported on Windows are FAT32, FAT16, FAT64, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5.
Consider a scenario that you have saved some of the important files in hard drive and now you want to re-format the hard drive. You have re-formatted a hard drive partition by changing the file system from NTFS to FAT32 partition assuming that you have back up data which is required. But later you come to know that you have forgotten to consider a backup, which resulted in loss of all your important data. Thus you may face problem of losing your files and start searching the best utility in order to restore your lost data. By the getting the help of the best recovery software you can retrieve your lost files.
Scenarios for data loss
- Formatting of the drive– During the process of re-installation of the operating system it asks you to format the drive completely and without performing the formatting process you are unable to proceed with re-installation process. Hence you forcefully formatted the drive and lost most of the data.
- Formatting wrong partition- While formatting any partitions in the hard drive if you accidentally select other partition rather than the actual partition then the data which is saved in the partition will be lost and you may face data loss.
- Third party program- While re-partitioning the hard drive by using any third party program, if the process gets failed because of abrupt system shut down or improper power supply, then the data stored in the hard drive partition may be lost resulting in data loss.
- Installation of multiple operating system- Most of the people install multiple operating systems on their computers in order to use the system for greater extent. During installation if the process requires performing partition format then the data stored in the partition may be lost.
You may have lost data after partitioning the hard drive due to the above reasons or other reasons like virus attack, power failure, file system corruption etc. which makes the data inaccessible. There is nothing to worry as you can recover NTFS Partition data after reformat process by using the partition recovery software.
Remo Recover software supports to work on all major brands of hard drives such as Seagate, Buffalo, HP, SanDisk, Samsung, etc. By using this partition recovery software you can restore data from partition after quick format and go through the link mentioned here to know completely about the recovery program.
Salient features of this utility
- Retrieves complete data even after the drive is reformatted from one file system to another file system
- Ability to recover data from partially reformatted drives.
- Ability to identify and restore all important Office files, photo, audio, video and digital RAW photo files and other important file types based on their unique signatures
- Option to save the recovered data to any drive accessible by Windows Operating system or CD / DVD
- Separate application available for Mac users to perform data recovery after reformatting Mac volumes and also supports recovery of HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32 file systems
This partition recovery tool could be one of the most useful recovery software which has the ability to recover FAT Partition Data after Reformat in easiest way and also restore data from partition after quick format.