“I was working on a project for months and it was the final day for submission of the project. It was really heartbreaking to see my PowerPoint files were not responding! What can be done to get back access to PowerPoint files? I am in need of those files. Can anyone help me in fixing the issue?”
It sounds like your PowerPoint files has been damaged or corrupted. PowerPoint files are helpful in preparing slides in a presentation format. But you should be very careful when you access the PowerPoint files. .ppt files can go damaged for many reasons. Initially you can try out other basic methods to retrack your .ppt file. If nothing works means you can go for a trusted repairing tool like Remo Repair PowerPoint for fixing all your repair PowerPoint problems. The application is having some many features by which you can repair PowerPoint as well as you can understand the relevance of Remo Repair PowerPoint.
Importance of Remo Repair PowerPoint
During the repair of PowerPoint files the application will create a basic structure of the .ppt file by extracting all the elements of a PowerPoint like text, hyperlink, clipart through which the software fix the issues. It is an automated process and doesn’t consume much time for repairing.
Characteristics of Remo Repair Power Point
- Easy to use wizard because it includes only a very few steps
- Created by a team of file repair experts
- Repairs all types of PowerPoint file formats such as .ppt, .pptx and .pps
- Fix PPT files which decline to open in a very easy way
- Mends all components of the PowerPoint file such as text, sound effects, animations and clipart
- Repaired files can be stored at any place which is accessible to host operating system
- The utility even mends the minute attribute like date, title page numbers
- Supports Operating System such as Microsoft Windows8,Windows7,Windows Vista,WindowsXP,Windows Server2003 and Windows Server2008
- Once repairing is over you can view your repaired PowerPoint files through the option “Preview”
- Provides a continuous technical support for software concerned problems
- You can avail demo version of the software which is technically the same as the activated version till the saving process. You can save your repair PowerPoint file only if you purchase the licensed version
Reasons for a PowerPoint file Repair
Software errors and hardware errors are the two main kinds of errors which lead a PowerPoint files into corruption or damage. Software error mainly deals with the malware attack, bugs in the program, which means an error in the Windows System which produces an unexpected result. Hardware error is dealt with the errors in networking device while you download a PowerPoint file and it can also get corrupt if the hard disk which holds the file fails to save the .ppt file. There are lots of other reasons which tends to corruption of PowerPoint files like improper installation of the software can result in damage, switching of the system without knowledge, mistakes done by humans like change of file format etc can also lead to damage of .ppt files.
Points to remember:
- Compress your PowerPoint files before sending it through mail
- Ensure regular back up of the file
- Run antivirus on a regular basis to avoid virus infection
- Turn Off “Allow Fast Saves “option, this option is used to save large .ppt files but it will corrupt the PowerPoint file quickly
- Do not forget to save your PowerPoint file before closing