Using Remo Recover for Recovering Deleted RAR Files:
Remo Recover is the best data restoring application for you in case you are searching for a way to reliably get back deleted RAR files ( to know about RAR file format, visit here) that may are erased or lost as an outcome of any unfortunate situations. The robust and efficient engine of this tool works by performing extensive search can & restoration process of various types of files and folders by employing a unique smart scan method which can efficiently search and detect all erased / lost RAR archives from every Windows OS supporting memory volumes and rescue them as per requirements.
Remo Recover – The best data recovery application:
Remo Recover is one amongst the most preferred tools across the globe for executing deleted RAR files recovery which are deleted due to any reasons. By making use of this tool, you can easily get back accidentally erased RAR files, files that are removed or erased from Recycle Bin folder, files erased due to mistakes such as disk defrag errors, hard drive partitioning errors, formatting of the partition, etc. to name a few.
Here are some highlights of Remo Recover utility:
- Apart from retrieving erased RAR files from your computer or storage device, Remo Recover tool can scan and recover contents of more than 300 unique file formats. It contains the widest range of supported file formats that can be rescued using this tool
- You can retrieve deleted RAR files from various hard disk partition arrays including RAID0, RAID1 and more
- Provides advanced search features for the recovery of RAR files such as searching deleted contents on the basis of modified time, file extension, file name / size
- Allows you to retrieve erased RAR file from all Windows operating system supported portable memory volumes which includes external hard disk drives, USB sticks, SD memory cards, and many other portable storage drives
- One can restore deleted RAR files from different Windows OS file system formats including FAT versions, NTFS versions, ExFAT, and more using this powerful application
- Comes packed with an inbuilt preview panel which allows you to easily preview all recovered RAR archives and its contents much before saving those files to any preferred safe drive
Occasions where erased RAR file recovery can be implemented by the software:
RAR, Zip or files of any other file formats, if deleted under a typical delete command from a Windows running computer, are moved to a temporary file storage location called Recycle Bin. If this is the case, you can easily undelete them from it. However in all other cases, the deleted files skip the Recycle Bin folder to get permanently erased from the hard drive.
Here are a few examples of file erasure scenarios:
- Performing Shift + Delete combination action on a file removes that particular file from the hard drive permanently as it is a command invented to bypass the Recycle Bin
- Certain errors that can permanently delete RAR files are file system damages, improper file transfers, severe virus / malware infections, and the like
- Formatting the volume where RAR files are stored also makes those contents to get erased from that drive permanently