Remo Recover has created revolutionary in the world of photo recovery techniques. This software is reviewed as the best Mac photo recovery application for its Excellency in retrieval of lost or deleted photos on all popular Mac OS X such as Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard etc. This professional photo recovery software has outstanding ability in resolving the issues of inaccessible photos from corrupted hard disk drives, memory cards, pen drives, FireWire drives, and other USB drives.
Now, let us go through this article to know how to recover photos on Mac running computers. Prior learning how to recover photos by utilizing this photo recovery utility, let us know some common reasons behind loss or deletion of photos on Mac systems
- Formatting a Mac Volume containing your photo files, either by mistake or intentionally without having data backup results in deletion of entire files from that respective Mac Volume
- There are chances of deleting important photo files on Mac system, while erasing unwanted stuffs. No doubt the deleted files will be moved to Trash folder. Emptying the Trash folder without having a glance at the contents of the folder leads to permanent deletion of files
- If there is any interruptions like sudden power outage or abrupt removal of portable storage device from the Mac system during transfer of photo files from portable device to Mac system or vice versa can lead to loss of few image files
- File system corruption, software malfunction, partitioning and repartitioning errors, conversion of file system, etc. can result in loss of photos from Mac system
All the above said photo loss scenarios can happen anywhere and anyone. To avoid such scenarios, it is suggested to have a proper backup of all your memorable and favorite image files on some storage media. In case, if you have neglected data backup and face any of these photo loss or deletion scenarios, then you need to rely on Remo Recover application to restore lost and deleted picture files on your Mac system. The first thing that you have to keep in mind that, as soon as you notice that you lost your photos, stop using the drive from where the photos are lost or deleted to prevent overwriting of files. Then, immediately use this photo recovery software from Rewmo to recover photos with utmost ease
Steps to recover photos on Mac system using Remo Recover:
Step 1: Download and install the free trial edition of Remo Recover Mac software on your Mac computer. Then, launch the software by double clicking its icon
Step 2: You will see three options “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos”, and “Recover Volumes/Drives” options in the main screen. Choose “Recover Photos” option from the main screen
Step 3: Now the software detects a list of logical drives on your Mac system. From this list, select a drive from where you need to recover photos and click on “Next” option
Step 4: Now, the software asks you to choose particular file type, which you need to recover. You can select either “Pictures” or else you can skip this step and select “Next” button
Step 5: Software starts the scanning process, and wait for the scanning process to complete. After the completion of scanning process, a list of recovered photos will be displayed
Step 6: Choose “Save Recovery Session” option that allows you to save the current scanning process to avoid rescanning of the drive for photo recovery
After previewing the recovered photo files, if satisfied then purchase the licensed edition and save the recovered image files by resuming recovery session with “Open Recovery Session” option.
Features of Remo Recover:
- Remo Recover is capable of recovering all formats of image files such as JPEG, CRW, CR2, NEF, GIF, TIFF, BMP, ARW, PNG, DNG, ORF, RAW, RAF, etc.
- It can retrieve lost or deleted photos from hard drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, USB flash drives, pen drives, and other storage devices
- Supports photo recovery from different storage devices having file systems like HFS, HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, and EXFAT
- Apart from photos, it is also proficient in recovering other files such as videos, music files, Word files, PPT and PPTX files, games, Excel files, PDF files, and many more
- It allows you to find the restored photos based on various attributes like file name, size, date, and file type
- It is designed with such a simple user interface that makes even non-technical use photo recovery an easier task