MS Outlook uses an Outlook data file, known as Personal Storage Table (PST) which stores all important mails and data and which can be accessed and used when you are connected to internet or Microsoft Outlook Server. However, the file that contains precious data is much prone to corruption when the file is oversized. An over sized PST files can also decrease the performance of Outlook. So breaking the file into parts is one solution only if the PST file is healthy. If the outlook 2003 contacts missing from address book, then try these methods to recover.
- Go to the Outlook 2003 Sign-in page and enter your email ID and password. If you’ve already signed in, the People’s page should be directly displayed
- On the Menu tab, click on the Manage option and then click Restore Outlook 2003 contacts or address book option
- Put a tick beside each contact that you wish to restore, or just use Restore All option to retrieve all contents such as Outlook 2003 contacts missing from address book
But if the issue is something more than that even the above steps also not able to repair then you must go for a third-party PST repair tool to repair PST file outlook 2003. Fortunately there are plenty of tools available in the market to repair PST files. But choosing a safe and reliable one is important. Remo Repair will be the best PST repair tool you can choose which will tackle the issue effectively. First let us know the scenarios where Word file corruption causes.
- Terminate Outlook Abnormally: Usually, you should quit the Outlook application kindly by saving all the changes you made to PST file and then you should click “Exit” button in the menu item. But if you terminate the Outlook abnormally will lead to the PST file corruption or damage.
- Virus or Other Malicious Software: Many virus attacks will infect and damage the Outlook PST files or make them inaccessible. It is highly recommended to employ quality anti-virus software for your Outlook email system.
- Data Storage Device Failure: For instance, if you are using a hard drive that has some bad sectors and unfortunately your Outlook PST file is stored on these bad sectors, then there are chances for Outlook file corruption. Sometimes you may be able to read a part of a PST file but it may contain full of errors.
- Faulty Networking Device: Suppose, the Outlook PST file exists on the network server, and you try to access it from a client computer, via network links. If the network interface cards, cables, routers, hubs and any other devices constituting the network links have problems, then the remote access of the PST file may make it corrupted.
Due to any of the above mentioned reasons your PST files got damaged or missing, you should make use of Remo Repair PST to recover Outlook 2003 contacts missing from address book, which is an effective and reliable tool that can repair corrupt PST file outlook 2003.
Some attractive features of Remo Repair are
- Ability to repair a severely broken PST file.
- Quickly and safely repairs all elements of Outlook like messages, contacts, tasks, folders, journals and notes.
- Built with strong algorithm yet easy to use due to its simple user-interface.
- Supports all major versions of Windows Operating Systems like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP etc.
- Scans the corrupt PST files deeply with its powerful scanning engine and repair it.
Download the Remo Repair PST app that repair corrupt PST file outlook 2003 and make those damaged PST files into accessible.