Have you accidentally deleted partition from Windows 10 system? It is one of most common reasons due to which partition get deleted from computer. This leads to severe data loss from computer so user is looking for reliable solutions to this case.
We are here to discuss about the reasons and solution to recover deleted partition Windows 10 based system. Some of the most common reasons for deletion of partition are mentioned below:
- Accidentally delete partition while performing certain task on computer
- Physical damage to hard drives sometimes corrupt data or delete partition from HDD
- Virus infection may corrupt header file of partition on Windows 10 which in turn deletes partition from system
If you are under similar situation then don’t worry it is possible to retrieve deleted partition Windows 10. With the help of Remo Recover utility, you can easily recover entire data from deleted partition with few mouse clicks. This program is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10. It allows user to recover media files, document, text, compressed files, PDF files and Photoshop files.
Why most of the users prefer Remo Recover utility to recover deleted partition?
Remo Recover software is an advanced tool that recovers deleted or lost files as well as recover corrupted, formatted, reformatted and damaged storage device. It supports partition recovery from various file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and EXFAT. Benefits of this data recovery software are mentioned below:
- Supports data recovery from different data loss scenarios
- Compatible on all the versions of Windows based machines
- Demo version of this tool allow user to recover data up to 1GB
- Preview options is available to preview files before restoration
- Recover more than 300 file types including RAW images and videos
- Customer support is available so users can contact anytime via email or chat
Note: Do not save new files or folder after deleting partition from Windows 10 based computer. Because it is hard to recover data from deleted partition once the drive is overwritten.
How to use this program recover deleted partition Windows 10?
Remo Recover software will offer user the easiest way to recover deleted partition from Windows 10 system. First download this tool on your computer or laptop and then launch this data recovery software to restore partition.
Step I: Select Recover Drives from main screen and choose Partition Recovery option. Now choose partition from which you want to recover data.
Step II: Once you chose partition press Next button to initiate the data recovery process. The software starts scanning entire drive and with the completion of this process you have Preview option on screen.
Step III: With the licensed version, you are able to save recovered data on desired location. You can save recovered files on partition or external data storage devices like memory card, USB drive, external hard drive, etc.
- Don’t forget to backup important files so that you replace in case of any disaster
- Upgrade antivirus tool to minimize the possibility of virus infection and header file corruption of partition