Hi friends!!!! I have a 4GB compact flash card which consist more than 500 photos. Yesterday, I inserted into the Nikon 2500 Coolpix camera and it worked fine until the last shot. But now camera screen suddenly displayed Card Error message and shut down. So I pulled out the CF card and connect it to my system but still unable to read photos stored in CF card. I want to get back those photos as soon as possible from unreadable CF card. Is it possible to recover photos from unreadable CF card in a reliable way? Please suggest way to recover photos… Thanks in Advance!!!!!!
Remo Recover software is capable in recovering photos from unreadable CF card in few steps. This software can also recover images from XD card, SD card, SDXC card and SDHC card. With the application of this software, you are able to recover pictures of various file formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIFF, TIFF, PPM, PGM, HEIF, BAT, BPG and many more. Preview option is one of the features that allows user to test the performance of this tool for free. Trained technical support provide guidance in case of any difficulty while recovering photos from unreadable CF card.
Benefits of Remo Recover Software
- Easily installed on different versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Recovers images from various brands of CF cards such as SanDisk, Toshiba, Lexar, etc.
- Capable in recovering photos from corrupted, damaged and broken CF cards in few steps.
- Trial version of this software is available to download and recover photos from CF card for free.
- With the assistance of this software, you can also recover photos from hard drive, memory card, external hard drive, USB drive and any other data storage devices.
Reasons due to which CF card become unreadable
- Virus and malware programs
- Improper ejection of CF card
- Error while photo transferring
- Bad sectors or file system corruption
Under such circumstances, you can use Remo Recover tool to restore photos from CF card in a reliable way. This software can be employed on all the versions of Windows and Mac system to perform photo recovery. It is robust and user-friendly software so that novice users can even recover photos from unreadable CF card.
Precautions to avoid above mentioned scenarios
- Always prepare backup of all photos so that user can replace lost photos with new ones.
- Upgrade antivirus versions in reduce the chances for corruption or loss photos from CF card
- Emergency power supply minimize the chances of power surge or improper shut down of system