Hello Friends!!!! Recently I have accidentally deleted keynote file from my Mac system. I want to get back those files as those keynotes files are important for me. Is it possible to perform Mac keynote file recovery? Kindly suggest reliable recovery application.
Under such horrible condition, you can use Remo Recover application to restore deleted keynote files from Mac system. It is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac operating system such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc. It supports keynote files recovery from different hard drive interfaces such as SATA, ATA, IDE SCSI, etc. Preview is one of the special features of this tool that allows user to test the efficiency before purchasing. In order to save recovered keynote files desired location of data storage device, you need to upgrade the tool with the licensed version. Remo Recover software is easily available online so download and launch the application on your Mac system to perform keynote recovery without any issue.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, etc.
- Capable in recovering keynote files from hard drive as well as from external drive, USB, etc.
- Supports data recovery from various file systems like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and so on.
- Search recovered keynote files from large list according to file name, file type, file size, etc.
- Save Recovery Session is an important feature that allows users to resume data recovery.
- 24X7 skilled technical assistant is available to guide customers while recovering keynote files from Mac system.
Scenarios for deletion or loss of keynote files
- Unintentional deletion
- Virus or malware infection
- Use of unreliable software
- Formatting or re-formatting
- Error while installation of OS
Under such condition, there is possibility for deletion or loss of keynote files from Mac systems. This software can be employed under such severe condition to overcome without any issues. It recovers keynote files from damaged, corrupted, reformatted and formatted hard drive. Recover keynote files Mac tool retrieve files from different iOS devices.
- Don’t overwrite hard drive with new data until you recovered deleted or lost keynote files
- Never restore deleted or lost keynote files on drive from where you have lost that particular file
- Above step is strictly recommended and if you have single volume on your Mac system then install Remo Recover tool on another system to recover keynote files.