Hard drive data storage device which is used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disk coated with a magnetic disk. You may lose data from your hard drive due to hard drive crash, accidental deletion etc. If your operating system crashes, whether you are using Windows, Mac or Linux then that will be the logical failure. If the hard drive itself goes wrong then that is the physical failure. In any way your data is not still accessible but it is still it will be residing in it. Hard drive stores all our important, valuable and confidential data and the data required for the booting of our systems. There are various types of hard drives such as Serial ATA (SATA), Small Computer System Interface (SCSI), Solid State Drives (SSD), and Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment (PATA) for Windows Computers and Laptops.
At present your OS may not be installed properly at that time you have to re-install the OS on your system. When the installation process is started it can be interrupted by giving the pop up message to install the system drive. If OS is not been installed then we cannot be able to take the back up of any data. Even you continued with the process of formatting the system drive and you may lose all your drive data. As a result you may face the problem of losing the files from your system. There may be other such causes by which you may lose all your files from the hard drive.
There are many situations that will end up in data loss situations. Let’s know some of reasons.
- Unintentional deletion of data using hard keys like Shift + Delete key combination from the keyboard, while trying to erase unwanted files from the drive will result in loss of important files from it.
- Any kind of interruptions happen while transferring data from your system HDD to some other external storage device also results in losing of those files.
- Unfinished transfer of data using “Cut” and “Paste” tasks will result in loss of data from the hard disk.
- Sometimes people will format their hard drive or partition instead of formatting an external device. This will result in huge and massive data loss from your hard drive.
- Corruption of File System will also bring you in data loss from laptop hard disk drive.
- Several read/write and deletion actions may cause in formation of bad sectors on your hard drive which tends to data loss from it.
By these situations you may face the problem of deletion of files or data from the hard drive. There is no need to be worried by these issues as you will be able to restore those deleted or lost files from the hard drive. By using the file recovery software like Remo Recover Windows you can recover deleted data from hard drive.
The features of the Remo Recover Windows Tool include:
- It supports the various types of hard drives such as PATA, SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI
- Performs effective recovering of deleted files from the Windows hard drive.
- It supports hard drives of different file system such as FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT in retrieving files from the hard drive.
- It also executes data recovery from hard drives on several versions of operating systems like Windows 10, 8, Vista, XP, 7, 2003.
So you can make use of this recovery software to perform Windows hard drive recovery using demo version and can save those files back to your system using the licensed version.