If you are a Windows 8.1 user and suffering from huge loss or deletion of files on your system, then here comes an excellent solution for you to recover deleted files in Windows 8.1 running computers. Just continue reading to know how to recover deleted files in Windows 8.1 by using an amazing data recovery tool like Remo Recover software.
There are various ways by which the files and folders from Windows 8.1 gets deleted. Let us know few common and most frequently occurring file deletion scenarios on Windows 8.1
- Accidental deletion and emptying the recycle bin folder is the most common ways by which many Windows users are losing their files. At times, when deleting useless files using Shift + Delete keys, user may delete few valuable files by mistake that results in permanent deletion of files
- Users sometimes, instead of formatting the correct drive, formats the wrong drive and loses entre data from that respective logical drive. Sometimes, user is forced to format a drive due to improper functioning of the system. Some users formats their drive and installs new operating system that causes huge data loss
- Due to interruptions like sudden power outage or abrupt removal of portable storage device from the system while transferring files from Windows 8.1 system to the other device or vice versa can result in deletion of files
- Virus infection, deletion by third party tools like antivirus, reformatting, accidental deletion of a partition, etc. are the other circumstances in which files gets deleted from Windows 8.1
All these data loss scenarios can be avoided by maintaining proper backup of all the essential files and folders at regular intervals. In case, if you don’t have data backup and come across any of the above mentioned scenarios, then do not worry, just relax and be cool. Just download and run the demo version of this recover deleted files Windows 8.1 free tool to evaluate it before activating it. Before using this software, make sure that the lost or deleted file’s memory space is not overwritten with new files, as overwriting the files will reduces the chance of deleted files recovery
In addition, if any Windows 8 users are facing any data loss problems on their systems, then need not worry, as you can utilize this Remo Recover utility to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 8 desktops and laptops within few clicks. This software is compatible with almost all Windows versions such as Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10, 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2000, windows Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
Procedure to recover deleted files in Windows 8.1 with Remo Recover utility:
Step 1: After downloading and installing the software, launch it on your computer. Then, select “Recover Files” option in the main screen
Step 2: You will see a list of drives that are present on your system. Here you need to select a drive from which you want to recover deleted files and click on “Next” option
Step 3: If you want to recover any particular type of files, then you can click on “Skip” in order to recover deleted files of particular type
Step 4: Once the software completes the scanning process, it lists out all the recovered files
Step 5: Now, choose “Save Recovery Session” button to save the entire recovery process, so that you can avoid rescanning of the drive while running the complete edition of this tool
Benefits of using Remo Recover software:
- It recovers all kinds of files and folders such as Word documents, PowerPoint files, excel files, images, videos, music files, system files, .apk files, games, and so on
- Data from other storage devices including memory cards, external hard drives, pen drives, USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc. can be easily retrieved with this tool
- Supports missing as well as erased files recovery from different types of hard drives such as SCSI, IDE, SATA, PATA, etc.
- With this tool, you can restore data from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted partitions