Most of you might be using a single partition on your hard drive for a long period, and later understood the need for multiple partitions on your hard disk drive. Dividing the hard drive into several logical partitions helps in categorizing the file types and storing them at particular partitions. This makes you identify and pick your files so easy and time-consuming. So, to divide a hard disk drive into several partitions, you either use Disk Management Utility or some third party partitioning tools.
However, in spite of taking several precautionary measures, you often end up in doing mistakes such as unintentional deletion of a partition. Or else partition can get deleted due to partitioning error while creating, removing or resizing the partition. Other than these, the other reasons behind deletion of partitions on Windows computers are corruption in the file system, hard drive failure, operating system up gradation, etc.
Whatever may be the reasons behind partition deletion, free partition undelete software from Remo is the best tool to recover deleted partitions in hassle free manner. To restore deleted partition, straightaway download, and install Remo Recover software on a healthier system. Then, connect the affected drive as a slave to this system, and restore the deleted partition with utmost ease
Undelete the partition with Remo Recover tool:
After downloading and installing the free edition of Remo Partition recovery software, launch it to perform deleted partition recovery. It allows you to select a physical hard drive that is connected to your PC or laptop. Meanwhile, it can create a disk image of the hard drive and later recovers the files from deleted partition in few clicks. With its powerful scanning algorithms, it thoroughly scans your drive to get deleted partition back and restore data from it. Once the scanning process is completed, it allows you to view all the recoverable files in “File Type View” or “Data View” via its inbuilt “Preview” button. To save your valuable time, and avoid rescanning of the drive, while running the complete edition, make use of “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo edition. So that, while executing the full version, you can use “Open Recovery Session” button and save the recovered files at your desired location.
Why Opt Remo Recover software?
- Remo Recover supports the recovery of partition having different file systems such as FAT16. FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and EXFAT file systems
- Supports partition recovery from different types of hard drives such as SATA, SSD, PATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
- Compatible with different versions of Windows OS including Windows 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
- Restores more than 300 types of files including Word documents, videos, audios, images, PowerPoint presentation files, spreadsheets, games, system or program files, etc.
- Supports recovery of partitions from other storage devices such as USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Supports almost all major brands of hard drives such as Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, Iomega, Buffalo, Hitachi, Kingston, etc.
Other reasons behind deletion of partition on Windows computers:
- Formatting a wrong partition instead of the required partition without taking necessary backup.
- Virus or malware infection is the most common reasons behind the loss, deletion or corrupt partitions.
- Sometimes, partitions get deleted due to corruption in Master Boot Record.
- Following incorrect procedure while converting the file system of a logical drive from FAT to NTFS or vice versa can lead to inaccessibility of files contained in it