Common data loss scenarios that most of the Mac users come across on their Mac computers are listed below:
- Accidental deletion of files and folders while deleting unwanted files using Command and Delete keys
- Files and folders emptied from Trash folder after simple deletion of the files and folders from Mac system
- Intentional or unintentional formatting hard drive Volumes without data backup
- Deleting a wrong Volume instead of the required Mac Volume
- Master Boot Record failure results in inaccessible of Mac Volume
- File system corruption, Volume header corruption makes Mac Volume inaccessible
- Errors while repartitioning Mac Volume corrupts the Volume thereby making it unreadable
- Bad sectors, Journal file corruption, operating system crash, file transfer interruptions, etc. are the common data loss scenarios on Mac systems
Are you worried about how to recover Mac OS X after coming across any of the above mentioned data loss scenarios? Then don’t worry, just keep calm and immediately stop further usage of Mac hard drive in order to prevent overwriting of files because overwriting reduces the chance of data recovery. Then, take the assistance of Remo Recover software and perform Mac OS X recovery task with utmost ease. This software has advanced scanning algorithms that helps in scanning, recognizing and recovering more than 300 types of files from Mac hard drives.
Key Features of Remo Recover Application:
This software performs deleted, lost and formatted data recovery on Mac OS X such as EI Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc. It allows users to evaluate the software by providing free demo version, which you can download and run on your Mac systems. Demo version contains all the features as that of licensed edition except saving recovered files feature. After the completion of scanning process, demo version allows users to preview the recovered files in File Type View or Data View.
Benefits of using Remo Recover Software:
- You do not have to waste your time by rescanning Mac hard drive after purchasing complete edition because “Save Recovery Session” option in demo version allows you to resume with the saved recovery process using “Open Recovery Session” option in licensed version
- It quickly retrieves images, videos, audio files, and many more from Mac supported HFS, HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, and Fat32 Volumes
- All the recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, size, type, and date