MOV file format was initially developed for Mac OS X, but later they made it compatible with Windows OS also. MOV file has many advantages over other video files like high picture quality, compression techniques, simplicity and many more. Sometimes, you cannot play the most valuable MOV files in QuickTime player on Apple Mac. The main reason behind the inaccessibility of MOV video is corruption. But now by using Remo Repair MOV tool, you can effortlessly mend inaccessible MOV files on Mac in an accurate way and make them playable in just few clicks.
Repairing MOV videos on Macintosh machine using Remo Repair MOV
Remo Repair MOV program has been specially designed to repair corrupted or broken MOV videos in a safe way. It only extracts content from original MOV file, fixes audio and video streams separately and later adjoins them in such a way that it can be played in complete sync. Not just Mac hard drive, you can even use this application to fix MOV video files stored on various external devices such as pen drive, memory card, USB drive, etc.
Tool repairs MOV videos shot on different cameras, camcorders and smart phones at an ease. It supports various video and audio codecs including avc1, RAW, mjpeg, sowt and mp4a. In addition to this, Remo Repair MOV utility comes in handy to fix MOV video files of any brands of camera like Canon, Kodak, Sony, Olympus, Samsung, Nikon and many others.
Factors making MOV video file unplayable on Mac:
- Using unreliable third party tools for recovering the lost or deleted MOV videos may corrupt the video and make it inaccessible
- If the storage drive where MOV files are stored gets damaged, then the video become unplayable
- Faulty firmware of the digital camcorder or camera might leads to MOV file corruption
- Trying to play MOV file on unsupported media player can damage your videos
- When MOV file header gets corrupted, then it will not play on Mac machine
- Any interruptions while downloading or transferring MOV files could make the video inaccessible
There can be many other reasons apart from the ones mentioned above for MOV videos to get corrupt and become unplayable. In some situations, you may get error messages while playing or accessing the MOV files. For instance, when you try to play MOV on Mac using QuickTime player, it shows up 2048 error. But, whatever may be the cause behind MOV video corruption, advanced MOV repair software by Remo repairs it effectively.
Why to prefer Remo Repair MOV:
- Free trial version: The software comes with trial version which is absolutely free of cost. Trial version has the exact features compare to paid version, so that you can examine its efficiency and easiness before buying it.
- Safe to use this utility: Toolkit is completely free from virus / malware / spyware threats as it is pre-scanned with updated and anti-virus application.
- Non-destructive: Being a read-only tool, it keeps all your important files intact throughout the repair process. Therefore, the utility is completely risk free in order to repair MOV file on Mac OS X.
- Consumes less memory space: Remo Repair MOV gets installed in only 50MB disk space on your Windows / Mac system.
- Free customer care service: Remo’s technical support team is available round the clock for its users to solve their queries at any instant of time.