If you are unlucky, hard disk drives after working for a few months to a few years may crash. If not, you might, during a certain period of time experience loss of data due to unplanned formatting. These situations are unavoidable and only regular backups can help. But when you lost data and don’t have backups then you can still recover hard disk data using Remo Recover. Whatever might be the case, if your hard disk is detected by your computer then data recovery is possible.
This software is built to scan several hundred’s of GB data very quickly making data recovery process extremely fast and secure. The user- friendly interface of this software utility makes it extremely easy for you to recover hard disk data both on Windows and Mac systems. Remo Recover Windows is designed by our expert professionals having years of experience in developing data recovery tools. It is complete software for all your data loss problems on Windows. Download the free demo version and evaluate the chances of data recovery.
Features of this excellent software:
- Recover data from hard drive when MBR (Master Boot Record) gets corrupt.
- Scans the entire hard drive in few minutes to recover lost files and folders.
- Restore data with original directory structure and file names.
- Recover data from SATA / SCSI / IDE / SSD etc., hard drives.
- Retrieve data from lost or deleted partitions and from formatted or reformatted partitions.
- Creates disk image of a hard drive having bad sectors.
- Recover documents, photos, videos, emails any many other file types, option to add more file types.
- You can even add / edit new signatures for files that are not listed.
- You can preview recovered files prior to hard disk restoration.
- Supports more than 300 file types and allows you to add / edit new file signatures to recover RAW data. Restore lost data from all popular brands of hard drives and from other popular removable storage media devices like USB drives and memory cards.
Common data loss scenarios of Hard drive:
It’s very important thing to know that how the data gets lost from hard drive. Now, let’s look at various reasons behind data loss from hard drive before beginning the utilization of this excellent data recovery software:
- Accidental format of the hard drive.
- Using Windows Disk Management utility and accidentally deleting partitions.
- Attempting to make dual boot or multi-boot environment to install more than one operating system.
- Making use of System Restore feature of Windows to restore your PC to an earlier date using restore points.
- Using company supplied system restore DVD / CD to restore to factory settings.
- System crash due to improper shutdown or due to Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
- Deletion of files and folders on hard drive by any third party application.
- Power surge resulting in bad sectors on hard drive.
- Loss of data due to incomplete transfer process due to improper termination of device or power surge.
Note: Avoid downloading and installing any software in the affected hard disk as it may overwrite the lost data resulting in permanent data loss. Instead, you can install the software in another healthy computer, connect the affected hard disk as a slave to that computer and recover the lost data easily.
Why to use Remo Recover Windows?
- Supports Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2003 and 2008.
- Free 24 x 7 Tech – Support for its global customers.
- 100% safe to install and use.