Whether it is desktop or laptop, all the files stored in our computer will be saved in the hard disk drive. Hard drives are mainly categorized into two major classes based on their purpose and functionality. Internal hard drives are the secondary data storage devices that comes within a computer for storing our data. Whereas the other type of hard drives are external hard drives, which are portable in nature and called external hard drives. Irrespective of the types of hard drives, the main common issue is data loss. People lose their valuable data from their hard disk drives in several situations, which is a huge loss to them.
Now, let us try to understand what are all the common data loss scenarios that occur on our hard disk drives, so that one can be careful and try to avoid these mistakes in future
- Formatting knowingly or unknowingly without having data backup
- Hard drive malfunctioning or drive crash
- File system corruption
- Accidental deletion using Shift Delete keys
- Emptying the recycle bin folder
- Reformatting or repartitioning the drive while installing or reinstalling the operating system
- Error or interruption while converting the file system
- Deletion by third party tools, presence of bad sectors, severe virus infection, etc. are the other scenarios that lead to severe data loss from hard drives
Remember these points:
- As soon as you lose your valuable data from your hard drive, don’t use it until you restore files from hard disk with data recovery tool
- It is always safer to have one or more copies of your important files, so that even if you face any of these data loss circumstances you won’t be in any trouble
- Install reliable and trusted anti-virus software on your computer, and update it at regular intervals, in order to overcome virus related issues
Perform hard drive data recovery with Remo Recover software:
Remo Recover is a professional data recovery tool that is specially designed to perform hard drive data recovery task on SATA, PATA, SSD, SCSI, IDE, and other hard drive interfaces. This powerful recovery tool restores deleted or lost data from hard disk drives on almost all Windows running systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 7, etc. All you need to do is just download, install, and execute its free trial version on your computer to evaluate it prior purchase. With its powerful scanning algorithms, it scans your entire hard drive and recovers more than 300 types of files including MS Office files, videos, pictures, audio files, games, system files, .apk files, and many more within couple of clicks. You are then facilitated to preview the recovered files in File Type View or Data View. To save these recovered files, you need to purchase the software.
Why Remo Recovery tool?
- It can restore deleted or lost files from various kinds of storage devices such as external hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, USB drives, iPods, and many more
- Supports hard drive data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT formatted drives
- “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo edition saves your time while running licensed edition, as you can directly save the recovered files using “Open Recovery Session” option, instead of rescanning your hard drive again
- It comes out with such a simple and user friendly graphical user interface, so that even a novice can handle it without any difficulty
- It does not alters or make any modifications to your original files while recovering, as it is read only software and so works on read only mode